Friday, August 22, 2008

UPDATE

Hey everyone who reads my blog. LOL. I have no idea if anyone reads this, but hey. It's worth a shot. I just want to give everyone a little update on what videos are coming up!

I'm will be talking about my hair a little bit more since a lot of you have been asking about it. I'm definitly going to do a video on my Fantasia Heat Protectant Serum. Everyone's talking about it, and I'm always raving about it. I just love their products! Everyone took my advice and bought it, they LOVED it! Yay!

Any-hoots. School is starting in a week. September 2, I believe. So get ready for some more updates! LOL. Talk about procrastination!

In other news, I just wanted to give a special thanks to thatgirl887 and my friend, Churro. Yes, Churro. LOL. That's a nickname we call him. They made me banners, and I'll be sure to put that girl887's up as soon as next week. I'm going to alternate! LOL

But other than that, I just wanted to thank all my subscribers. :D

I'm very random at times, but don't you hate it when you're uploading something on youtube and all of the sudden it goes to a "Problem loading page" sign or somethign like that? UGH. ): I'm in the process of uploading a video for you folks and I get that. Maybe I'll try later.

I need to cut my hair this is how long it's getting.


That's one of my best friends in the back, she's the best. But look at my hair! I seriously need to cut it. LOL. And if you're wondering, she kicked my ass in pool. LOL.

Okay, that's all for now, folks! I'm going to do a few reviews soon. And if you read my past reviews, they are very, very detailed! LOL.

No comments: