Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FOUDNATION ROUTINE

So I've been asked about my foundation routine quiet a bit lately. Let me tell you this first: If you watch my videos, you'd hear me talk about my blemishes, acne and such. Well! Let's all put our hands together and say for some reason, they're dying down! Weee! What is my secret? Well, I haven't figured it out yet, as I didn't change anything so drastic. I haven't been using any new face scrubs or such. But let me tell you, if you're looking for a new face scrub, I would suggest Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control. It's the green one, and it exfoliates your skin, and it helps A LOT. Let me tell you, I had these two huge bumps on my face, and I hated it. I recently found my travel sized one out of the blue (it was forgotten and left in my train case) and used it. After two days, it died down. What a relief! It's great. But I haven't been buying it lately, but be assured that I will be doing a review on it soon!

Anyway! As for my foundation, I did change what I used. I now use Maybelline's Mineral Powder, the liquid one. I will be doing a full on review in a separate entry. But this entry is just talking about my foundation routine. Now, let me tell you, I have TONS and TONS of scars. I use Clinique's Line Smoothing Concealer. That thing is a miracle worker! I absolutely love this. A great alternative to this is Almay's Blemish Concealer. With Mimi's (d0rkstra)'s foundation routine when I first saw it, I just had to try it. It works just as well as Clinique's. But I have to say, I LOVE Clinique's so much better, as it hides my under eyes and scars a bit more.

MAC's MSF, Mineralize Skin Finish, works wonders! It's baked, and mineralized, so it's meant to be "good" for your skin. Does it work? Hell yes! Let's just say that I've tried their foundations, and hello break out city! But this doesn't make me break out at all, which I loved. I have to admit, however. MAC is GREAT with the different color variety with choosing what color foundation is for you.

Other than that, I have nothing else to say about my face. LOL. Here's a video for you guys if you'd like to see how I apply my foundation. (:


No comments: