Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FANTASIA HEAT PROTECTANT


FANTASIA HEAT PROTECTANT

PRICE: 8.99 US
PACKAGING: 4 out of 5
OVERALL: 5 out of 5
REPURCHASE? YES.

Hello hello! So here I am with a full on review of my heat protectant, which is one of the popular items that you youtube viewers ask about. Let me tell you, before I even used this, my hair was horrible! This helped me a lot with the protecting part, let me tell ya.

This contains silicone, vitamin E, aloe and sunscreen. It's important for you to have sunscreen in your hair as you're out in the sun, and it is directing direct sunlight and heat to your hair. The silicone acts like a glove, grabbing your hair, making it silky and smooth. That's taking the hurting rather than your hair when you're using your hot tools such as the flat irons or curling irons. It's like a hair condom, not to be too vulgar. :D LOL.

Can be purchased here.



So! I explain everything in this video below. Have a look! :D

No comments: