Tuesday, April 29, 2008

EASY WAVY HAIR IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES

Have you ever want to spice up your day with something different with your hair? Nothing too fancy, or complicated? WELL, thanks to Beatrix2the9, I sort of copied her idea and made it to accommodate how I usually do my hair.

You don't have to do the EXACT same thing as me, I didn't do the same thing that
Beatrix2the9 had done. I worked with damp hair, and put the products in my hair after I had gotten out of the shower. She, however, sprayed her hair with water to make it damp. Just play around, and in no time, you'll have a great, simple yet eye catching hair style. (:


2 comments:

xjuskkx said...

love all your videos.
anyways this was such a good and easier way to do have your hair wavy/curly especially when i get to lazy tryna to curl my hair all the time.
thannnks;)

Anonymous said...

hey thnx for the advice. i will try it. kiss